Zero Traffic, Hassle-Free Gift Shopping
GetX is a platform where users can purchase digital assets such as USDC with vouchers. GetX makes it quick and simple to buy digital assets by eliminating the time-consuming process of central exchanges. For more information, visit https://www.getx.finance/
WHAT IS USDC?
USD Coin, often known as USDC, is a digital stablecoin tied to the U.S. dollar. Known as a fully-reserved stablecoin, every digital dollar of USDC on the internet is 100 percent backed by cash and short-dated U.S. treasuries, so it's always redeemable for U.S. dollars at a rate of 1:1.
Enjoy your gift!
HOW IS IT SENT?
Check that the email address you provided is valid and in use. The voucher code will be sent to the provided email address after payment.
If you have not received your code within one hour, please contact us via chat or email gifted.ph at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO REDEEM?
1. Visit the GetX Redemption Portal: https://www.getx.finance/ to redeem the code.
2. Enter your 8 digit Voucher Code and click the 'REDEEM’ button.
3. Choose which chain you want to receive the token.
4. Enter your wallet address or connect your MetaMask wallet.
5. Review the redemption information, including the total amount of USDC to be received, before confirming the transaction
6. Your USDC should reflect in your wallet after a few minutes.
Terms and Conditions:
Gifted.PH will verify all orders before processing. The GetX voucher is valid immediately after receiving it. It is non-refundable, non-convertible to cash, and only valid for a single transaction. The recipient is responsible for securing the voucher code. Both Gifted.PH and the merchant are not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. The Merchant is responsible for the quality of their own products and services.
Extra charges will apply for redemption, including transaction fees and network fees. When redeeming a GetX voucher, a transfer request is made. Requests are subject to change based on the transfer rate from the time a request is made and its expiration.